At Lifestyle Nutrition we can provide you with dietitian advice for a range of conditions including:
- General healthy eating
- Weight management using a non-diet approach
- Diabetes - Prediabetes, type 1, type 2 and gestational
- Cardiovascular disease, hypertension and high cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Food intolerances - Low FODMAP diet, RPAH elimination diet
- Food allergies
- Coeliac disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Pre and post-natal nutrition
- Children's nutrition
What to expect
In your initial consultation Melinda will complete a nutritional health assessment which will involve a discussion on your history, dietary patterns and lifestyle habits. After completing this assessment Melinda will work with you to set realistic goals and to develop a personalised nutrition plan that will help you meet your health goals.
Rebates may be available through your private health fund (depending on your level of cover)
If you have a chronic medical condition you may be eligible for an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Plan. Please check with your doctor.